The Mealtide™ kit includes a large book of food magnets. Click the “Look Inside” to see the details.
The Mealtide™ is a planning and communication tool. Now meals shared as a family are clearly communicated to everyone. As soon as I come into the kitchen in the morning, I know what to pull out of the freezer, who my kitchen helper is, if we have a fasting rule in place and what I’m serving for each meal. I can plan weekly or monthly because of the flexibility of the board and the magnets. It helps me know what I have in my freezer and pantry, and I can move items over to “need” or write myself a note to help with shopping. It even helps me to remember and communicate to my family special guests, occasions, fast and feast days! My Mealtide™ is pretty and functional. Meal planning and communicating to family members about meals is now easier than ever.
Parts included in the Mealtide™ Simple
- White steel wet erase board custom printed with family name, and the Mealtide™ exclusive design for planning by the week or month, encased in locally sourced ebony colored frame, 19.5″ x 13.5″
- 6 sheets of beautifully printed magnets to indicate what’s for dinner, sides dishes, and extra mags for organizing and a whole sheet of blanks to write on with a wet erase pen
- Dinner entrée magnets include popular American, European, Mexican, Mediterranean, Asian, and Vegetarian dishes
- Magnets for side dishes include popular vegetable and starch sides
- Black Expo Vis-à-Vis Wet Erase Marker and magnet pen holder
- Beautiful wiro-bound notebook with original watercolor cover “Mama Bird and Hungry Chicks” image painted by Jennifer Bascom to store magnets
- Cover and back are printed on poly material for water and tear resistance
- Art and design created with love by Jennifer Bascom. Boards, magnets and notebook made and double-boxed with care and love by Delaney Bascom.
Additional parts included in the Mealtide™ Deluxe
- All of the above plus 2 extra sheets of magnets to indicate what’s for breakfast and lunch